We are now on sale for our Belladrum festival accommodation for 2014.
Our prices are being held at 2013 prices until the early new year when they will increase!
All prices are forn the entire festival giving you 4 nights of cosy accommodation!!!
PLEASE NOT WE DO NOT SUPPLY FESTIVAL TICKETS!! WEEKEND CAMPING TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM THE FESTIVAL WEBSITE.
Yurts, Squrts and cloudhouses are back for their third Belladrum in their own exclusive yurt village close to the family and quiet camping area.
The campsite opens on 1300 on thursday 7th Aug, the arena opens at 1800. All guests are expected to vacate the site by 11 am on Sunday 10th Aug.
In our yurt village we have immaculate toilets a washing area andour beauty station and phone charging poing at our reception area.
We hope to have a breakfast and coffee outlet close by too. This is to be confirmed.What eez Bella?? click here for the official festival website..
- Homegrown in the Highlands from only the finest ingredients
- Staged in a beautiful Highland setting - terraced Italian gardens, mature trees, fields and parkland with the hills beyond
- A festival of fantastic music crossing all genres - indie, rock, Dance DJ, Celtic, Celtic rock, blues, roots, singer-songwriter and many more
- A festival of performing arts embracing dance, theatre, street theatre, cabaret & burlesque, comedy, poetry, literature, drama, debate and a wide variety of other entertainments plus workshops and tuition.
- A chance to don a costume as wild as you like and let your imagination roam
- A very friendly, truly all-ages event with plenty to do for children
- From the craic-it-open Ceilidh on Thursday night through until the last strains of music fade in the magnificent main arena on Saturday night, Bella is a place to forget your troubles and party with those who know how - Highlanders!
- Homegrown in the Highlands from only the finest stock.
If you would like us to keep you informed please fill in the boxes below: