We are now on sale for Belladrum 2015.
Beauly, Highland, IV47BA
All prices are for the entire festival giving you 3 nights of cosy accommodation!!!
When you book you will receive an automated confirmation from our website. Approximately two weeks before the event you will receive a final booking confirmation and more event infomation.
PLEASE NOT WE DO NOT SUPPLY FESTIVAL TICKETS!! WEEKEND CAMPING TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM THE FESTIVAL WEBSITE.
For 2015 due to popular demand Cloudhouses will be providing showers exclusively for our Belladrum glamping guests as well as our new extravagant yurt beauty parlour. These services unfortunately come with a price tag. As a result there have been some price increases for 2015. To keep things as fair as we can we have implemented a standard occupancy per structure, if you wish to bring more guests than is included in our standard packages then a per head surcharge will be required. This helps us to spread the cost of introducing new services which will enhance your stay with us.
Yurts, Squrts and Cloudhouses are back on sale for our fifth Belladrum in our own exclusive yurt village close to the family and quiet camping area.
The campsite opens on 1300 on thursday 6th Aug, the arena opens at 1800. All guests are expected to vacate the site by 11 am on Sunday 9th Aug.
Cloudhouses yurt village is located close to the entrance to family the family camping field we are in the pretty wooded area on the right as you enter the Family field.
In our yurt village we have immaculate portaloo toilets, a basic outdoor washing area (large outdoor sink), our brand new yurt beauty station complete with hair dryers and hair straighteners, the phone charging in our reception area and yes at last piping hot showers too.
We hope to have a breakfast and coffee outlet close by too. This is to be confirmed.What eez Bella?? click here for the official festival website..
- Homegrown in the Highlands from only the finest ingredients
- Staged in a beautiful Highland setting - terraced Italian gardens, mature trees, fields and parkland with the hills beyond
- A festival of fantastic music crossing all genres - indie, rock, Dance DJ, Celtic, Celtic rock, blues, roots, singer-songwriter and many more
- A festival of performing arts embracing dance, theatre, street theatre, cabaret & burlesque, comedy, poetry, literature, drama, debate and a wide variety of other entertainments plus workshops and tuition.
- A chance to don a costume as wild as you like and let your imagination roam
- A very friendly, truly all-ages event with plenty to do for children
- From the craic-it-open Ceilidh on Thursday night through until the last strains of music fade in the magnificent main arena on Saturday night, Bella is a place to forget your troubles and party with those who know how - Highlanders!
- Homegrown in the Highlands from only the finest stock.
If you would like us to keep you informed please fill in the boxes below: